Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello WORLD!


Hey Everyone!! My name is Breanna Paige, but most people call me Bre. I have been meaning to start a blog forever, and now I am finally doing it! My hope is that I can connect with as many people as possible who share my love for fashion && everything else! I am a Sophomore at Columbia College in Chicago >

I adore designer fashion, Alexander McQueen (RIP), Chanel, Heatherette, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Gucci are favorites. Of course I dream of rocking these designers one day, but I have to make due with my college girl budget. I usually shop at Forever 21, H&M, Target, Hot Topic, Maurices, Torrid, and many, many stores in Chicago. In the Belmont area I am obsessed with Hollywood Mirror, Ragstock, and The Alley.

The above photo of me was taken in January, on my way to a rave. Chicago has a hot rave scene, and yes raves are still happening well past the 90's. I had in a LOT of my extensions/hair pieces. My hair is naturally just a little bit below my shoulders and platinum blonde. Most people don't dress as outrageously for raves as used to be popular BUT, I use any excuse to dress a little crazier than normal. I made a TON of candy for this rave, candy is really just beaded bracelets, but I love trading them with people. I have met some really awesome friends that way :) I think raver style is fricking cute! I can not get enough of obnoxious bright colors. Well anyways I guess this is enough of me babbling on but be sure to leave comments for me :)
Love, Bre!
P.S for info on Chicago raves check out:





1 comment:

  1. Cute hair- I love the blue on blonde.
    I'm a fan of Alexander McQueen as well, rest his soul.

    ReplyDelete