Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inside Breanna's Purse






Usually my purse is filled with randomness, but I dumped it out yesterday (kind of made it look cute for the pic admittedly) and wanted to share what I carry around with me.




Black hard case from Forever 21


Altoids


Hello Kitty Hairbrush from Claire's


Pink Coin Purse from Icing


Tarina Tarantino Blush


Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Polyester Bride


Sephora Powder


Sephora Foundation


Ipod Touch


Lady Gaga Heartbeats Headphones


Sunglasses from H&M


DKNY Glasses Case


Chanel Make-Up Bag


Lighter


Verizon EnV2 Cell Phone


Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Hand Sanitizer


Ben Nye Eyeshadow Brushes


Medusa's Make-Up Angle Brush


Sephora Liquid Eyeliner


Urban Decay Primer Potion


Playboy Lipgloss


Nars Lipgloss - Roman Holiday


Kors Lipgloss


Loreal Lash Architect Mascara




I guess that is about it....although I usually have a book with me in case I have to wait. I also like carrying my journal with me ( but I fear losing it ). Mostly I need to have my make-up with me at all times, I know most girls don't take their bag with them...but I get anxiety if it's not with me. I LOVE Urban Decay make-up and, surprisingly Sephora brand is AMAZING. It is very good quality, and a little bit more affordable. Now that I have posted what is in my purse, other girls will do the same. I am sooo nosy and love seeing what people have on them...


- BRE


No comments:

Post a Comment